Friday, September 14, 2012

Civics/Economics:For our beloved Megan Hibberts

        Well, Civics has been doing alright but it just isn't the same without Mrs.Hibberts. I have heard people say since 9th grade, "I hate Mrs.Hibberts! She's mean!", well the people who said those mean things about her really needs to apologize to her and tell her how much we appreciate her. She is now having to be in the hospital and we don't know what is going to happen; weather she is going to be OK, or not. And it scares me to think that I might lose another amazing teacher. Mrs.Hibberts only sounds mean because people don't listen to her, I listen to her and she is a great teacher and friend if you do like you're supposed to. She has done A LOT for us and we need to let her know how much we appreciate her and everything she does for us; she doesn't have to print out easy-to-take notes for us, she doesn't have to make Civics easy for us, she CAN make it harder if she needs to. We ALL need to see the great person that Mrs.Hibberts is.

Mrs.Hibberts, I miss you!
       There are so many different things that I love about Mrs.Hibberts; 
1.) She cares about us.
2.) She helps in any way that she can.
3.) She makes us laugh and enjoys having fun with us. (IF we are good!)
4.) She loves to go on field trips with us.
Mrs.Hibberts is the best civics teacher I know. There is no words to describe the way I love her and she couldn't be any more awesome.

MRS.HIBBERTS; YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!
WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!!
  

8 comments:

  1. sooo sweet. The font, however, is really hard to read. Just saying. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There, I fixed the font is that better and easier to read? Thanks. :)

      Delete
  2. I passed this on to Ms. Hibberts! I hope someone will read it to her to help with the healing process!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) I really want her to get better and come back to school so I can see her. You passing this on to her for me is really awesome and helps a lot.

      Delete
  3. Amber that is so sweet and I'm proud of you for standing up for her. If more of us cared as much as you do maybe she will get better sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really like your post Amber!! I didn't really like her at the beginning of last year, but I really started liking her more as time when on. I miss her being my teacher!! I'm so ready for her to come back!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete