Monday, September 10, 2012

Without You (random)

   Another of my favorite songs is called, Without You. This song talks about how you can't do anything without God; as long as he is here with you, you are fine. Here are some of the lyrics to it:

Without you
   "I can walk, through the storm, I can walk by faith when my sight is gone.
Just as long as you are here with me. And I can gain everything but what do I have if I don't have the king?
Oh, I need to know you're here with me. Here I am calling out Father. Can you hear me, can you hear me? I don't want to go without you. Here I am can you talk a little louder? So I can hear you, I want to hear you. I don't want to move without you. Even though I believe you've taken up a home inside me. And you'll never leave, I still need to know you're here with me.
If your presence goes, I don't wanna stay. If your presence stays, I don't wanna go..."

    This song is important to me because it is saying that you can do ANYTHING as long as God is there with you. It is also saying how you can call out to him and he WILL be there and that you want him to talk louder so you can hear him better. You know how the little voice in the back of your head tells you the right thing to do but the really LOUD voice in your head is saying the wrong thing. For example: you were told not to call anybody and the little voice is saying," Don't do it; do what your parents said.", the BIG voice is shouting, "CALL YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!!". See what mean? Do you get it? Well, this is a special song to me because when I first heard it was at youth camp and I was ready to give up then so this song inspired me to not give up; to keep trying. I encourage you to also NEVER give up!!
    Don't listen to Satan; listen to God.God knows what he's doing I promise; from experience I know for a fact that he knows what he is doing. God only wants what's best for you and wants you to know that he loves you unconditionally!! GOD LOVES YOU!!!




God loves you!!







No comments:

Post a Comment