Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Strong Enough: Matthew West

     My favorite song that I could listen to every single day would have to be Strong Enough by Matthew West because it is a christian song and I love the words in it. Here is a little of the song if you want to look it up and listen to it:
Strong Enough by Matthew West
"You must, you must think I'm strong to give me what I'm going through. Well, forgive me, forgive me if I'm wrong but this looks like more than I can do...on my own! I know I'm not strong enough to be everything that I'm supposed to be I give up, I'm not strong enough. Hands of mercy won't you cover me, lord right now I'm asking you to be strong enough, strong enough for the both of us! Yea!
Well, maybe, maybe that's the point, to reach the point of giving up. Cause I'm finally, finally at rock bottom well that's when I start looking up and reaching out!..."
There is more to this awesome song if you want to hear it or look up the lyrics just go on Google to look it up. This song has inspired me in so many different ways; The words "Well, forgive me, forgive me..." helps me to remember that our God forgives us as long as we ask and stay loyal to him and follow him. This song has inspired me to encourage other people to follow God and know that he has forgiven them; it has also allowed me to see things in my life a different way instead of a negative way but I'm not going to lie but I still sometimes look at my life negatively and I should not do that.
    The first time I heard this song God spoke to me and ever since I have been trying hard to focus on him and what he wants me to do with my life. I love God and love to learn as much as I can about him. The reason why I love to learn about God is because he is the one who saved my life from me; from me screwing my life up and he can do the same for you if you just let him. Prayer is also a powerful thing if you ever need God he is there and all you have to do is pray; most people think that praying is scary and has to be done a certain way but that's not true. Praying is simple it's just a conversation between you and God and people also think that it doesn't help, I am guilty of that, but it really does help; it's powerful! I wouldn't lie to you; so if you ever need any advice for anything about God then I'm your girl, and even if I don't know the answer then I will find out.


This is Matthew Wests' album for Strong Enough; I have this album on my ipod.









2 comments:

  1. I like how you use your random post to reflect spiritually on something so personal and meaningful for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I want to share my beliefs with people but sometimes get scared and back out but I didn't this time!

      Delete