Friday, September 7, 2012

Hunger Games!!! ( I read)

    The Hunger Games is the absolute best book I have EVER read! Even better than Twilight and I used to be a Twilight fanatic!! But now I am a Hunger Games fanatic; I love the Hunger games!!
     The Hunger Games is the fight for survival and freedom; you either enter the games or you die of starvation or of the capital. The location where Katniss Everdeen lives is North America in the future and this is what's happening to our world. Katniss and her little sister,Prim, entered into the games but when they said Prims name Katniss took her place because she didn't want Prim to go and die in the games.


Katniss Everdeen!!
      Peeta has known Katniss since they were little kids and they met over a piece of bread. Peeta also had to be in the games and while they were in the games they became allies. They become so close that they kiss and become boyfriend and girlfriend.


1 comment:

  1. I can agree with you... I love the Hunger Games. Its fantastic.. Good post.

    ReplyDelete