Friday, September 28, 2012

Which chair are YOU in? (random)

     Which chair are YOU in? Some of you might answer like this, "What do you mean?" I'm about to tell you. Thos guy, his name is Adrian, he came to preach at revival and he preahes all over the world. He preached about which chair are YOU in one night; he said,"The first chair means that you are a Christian and you do nothing but follow God and you are Christ-like. The second chair means that you are a Christian but you are numb to God, you've gotten used to him and you just go-with-the-flow. The third chair means that you don't know what you are; you don't know if you are a Christian or not. The forth chair means that you are Atheist and don't believe in God at all." so next time you see me wear that shirt you will know what it means and you will be able to tell me which chair YOU are in.
     Answer me this: Which chair are YOU in?? comment and tell me your answer. I am sad to say that I am halfway in the second chair and want more than anything to be in the first. Adrian Despres was a football player and when he met his wife, he became a Christian and ever since he has been traveling around the world to speak to teens and adults about God and the Bible. I will never forget the day I met Adrian and heard what he had to say...he stepped on a few of my toes but it was good to hear God's word and hear God speak through Adrian.




God will always be there no matter what!! HE IS THERE!!! You don't have to see him to know that he is there...you just have to believe and have faith. GOD LOVES YOU!!!!

1 comment: