Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Blog remix

   I want all of you to know that God is always there for you; and so am I. No matter what God is there, he will "never leave you nor forsake you". Deuteronomy 31:6 I hope everyone who reads this is moved and touched by not me, but by God. I hope God comes into your life; God WILL forgive you if you jst ask him. I promise.
        Are YOU a servant? Many of you might answer this question like this: "No, I'm not because I don't wait around on people." Well let me tell you that I am a servant and very proud to be one because I am a servant for God! John 13:16 says, "Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him." This means that one who serves is equal to one who doesn't; everyone is created equal.The bible also says that God came to earth to serve not to be served. So now how will you answer the question: Are YOU a servant?
    2 Corenthians 4:5 says, "For what we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake".God wants us all to be his servants and spread his word to others; Hebrews 3:14 says,"For we have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original confidence firm to the end". We should ALL be talking about God to others; our friends,co-workers,neighbors,parents, siblings, and even people we don't know. The bible says that you should love others as you do yourself; Deuteronomy 6:5 says, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might". The bible also says that you should "Love your neighbor, yourself, and your lord"; God created everyone in his own image and you are supposed to love everyone as he loves you and everyone in the world.
    So will you be a servant for God and spread his word around the world so everyone can know him? Ask yourself, "Do I want to sit on my butt and let lost people stay lost or do I want to save a life?" Think about it.
This song has inspired me in so many different ways; The words "Well, forgive me, forgive me..." helps me to remember that our God forgives us as long as we ask and stay loyal to him and follow him. This song has inspired me to encourage other people to follow God and know that he has forgiven them; it has also allowed me to see things in my life a different way instead of a negative way but I'm not going to lie but I still sometimes look at my life negatively and I should not do that.
    The first time I heard this song,Strong Enough by Matthew West, God spoke to me and ever since I have been trying hard to focus on him and what he wants me to do with my life. I love God and love to learn as much as I can about him. The reason why I love to learn about God is because he is the one who saved my life from me; from me screwing my life up and he can do the same for you if you just let him. Prayer is also a powerful thing if you ever need God he is there and all you have to do is pray; most people think that praying is scary and has to be done a certain way but that's not true. Praying is simple it's just a conversation between you and God and people also think that it doesn't help, I am guilty of that, but it really does help; it's powerful! I wouldn't lie to you; so if you ever need any advice for anything about God then I'm your girl, and even if I don't know the answer then I will find out.
  Another of my favorite songs is called, Without You. This song talks about how you can't do anything without God; as long as he is here with you.This song is important to me because it is saying that you can do ANYTHING as long as God is there with you. It is also saying how you can call out to him and he WILL be there and that you want him to talk louder so you can hear him better. You know how the little voice in the back of your head tells you the right thing to do but the really LOUD voice in your head is saying the wrong thing. For example: you were told not to call anybody and the little voice is saying," Don't do it; do what your parents said.", the BIG voice is shouting, "CALL YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!!". See what mean? Do you get it? Well, this is a special song to me because when I first heard it was at youth camp and I was ready to give up then so this song inspired me to not give up; to keep trying. I encourage you to also NEVER give up!!
    Don't listen to Satan; listen to God.God knows what he's doing I promise; from experience I know for a fact that he knows what he is doing. God only wants what's best for you and wants you to know that he loves you unconditionally!! GOD LOVES YOU!!!
The Purpose of Christmas by: Rick Warren
"Why is Christmas such a big deal? If you stop to think about it, it is astounding that the simple, unassuming birth of a peasant baby boy more than two thousand years ago in the Middle East can today cause traffic jams every December in places like New York City, Tokyo, And Rio de janereiro. The night Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem, a small group of poor shepherds were quietly tending their flocks of sheep in a nearby field, looking up at the stars. Nothing seemed any different from a thousand other nights. But what was about to happen would transform not only their lives but billions of other lives as well. The world would never be the same again.Regardless of your religious background, you need to know how the three purposes of Christmas solve your three greatest needs. Understanding and receiving God's Christmas gifts to you will transform your life...forever! " (on the back of the book) 
     I know it isn't even Christmas yet but this is something I want to talk to you about. So, why IS Christmas such a big deal? Is it because of the gifts? Is it the food? Or is it the  fun? Well, Rick Warren says otherwise; Christmas isn't about ANY of those things, it is about Jesus Christ being born and saving our lives. If all Christmas is to you is just presents, and candy, and food, and fun then you need to get your life straight with God; Christmas is the day Jesus, the son of God, was born and the day he came to earth as a HUMAN to save us! Jesus tells us to love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind; and love your neighbor as you love yourself. Now, love your neighbor as you do yourself, means that your neighbor isn't necessarily the person who lives beside you but the people all around you, and loving yourself means to love yourself, don't EVER hate yourself for ANY reason. God loves you ALL unconditionally and he created you to spread his word throughout the world. If you hate yourself than you practically hate what God created and that means you hate God which, I don't know about you but  is impossible for me to hate God. So, when you ask yourself what the purpose of Christmas is if you can I want you to try to think about Jesus Christ on Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment